New Delhi to Lonavala train Seat Availability & Fare
New Delhi Station Details
|22824||New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (Via Tatanagar)||- T W T - S -||Origin||No Delay||11|
|12282||New Delhi Bhubaneswar Duronto Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||9|
|09302||New Delhi Dr. Ambedkar Nagar SF Special Fare Summer Special||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12497||Shan e Punjab Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||14|
|12958||Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Lonavala Station Details
|12701||Hussain Sagar SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12264||Hazrat Nizamuddin Pune AC Duronto Express||- T - - F - -||2 min||1|
|12219||Mumbai LTT Secunderabad AC Duronto Express||- - - T - - S||2 min||1|
|20822||Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
|12115||Siddheshwar SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Delhi to Lonavala - Hazrat Nizamuddin Pune AC Duronto Express (12264).
Delhi to Lonavala Hazrat Nizamuddin Pune AC Duronto Express (12264) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Lonavala station (LNL) at . Delhi to Lonavala duronto fare is Rs.4905 in First AC, Rs.2145 in Third AC and Rs.2960 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.