Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Kotdwara trains

Wed, October 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS CC 2S
GARHWAL EXPRESS
14044


DLI


KTW
07:10
M T W T F S S
GNWL46/WL35
55%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL113/WL87
45%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago

Delhi to Kotdwara train time table

GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Kotdwara station (KTW) at taking a total of 7 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms.

Delhi to Kotdwara train Seat Availability

In GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL35 in Chair Car (CC) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL113/WL87 in Second Seater (2S) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kotdwara train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Kotdwara is Rs 375 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 505 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S).

Delhi to Kotdwara GARHWAL EXPRESS 14044

Delhi to Kotdwara GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Kotdwara station (KTW) at . Delhi to Kotdwara train fare is Rs.375 in Chair Car and Rs.100 in Second Seater for this train. In GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL35 in Chair Car (CC) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL113/WL87 in Second Seater (2S) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kotdwara train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Kotdwara is GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044) which travels a distance of 239 kms in just 7 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Kotdwara is GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044) which travels a distance of 239 kms in 7 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Kotdwara is GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044) which reaches Kotdwara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Kotdwara is GARHWAL EXPRESS (14044) which reaches Kotdwara with an average delay of over 0 minute.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.