Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Kopargaon train seat availability & fare

Thu, June 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
12148


NZM


KPG
21:48
- - - T - - -
--
GNWL22/WL16
68%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL89/WL50
52%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL180/WL116
47%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12782


NZM


KPG
21:48
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11078


NDLS


KPG
22:58
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL30/WL22
60%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
RLWL63/WL39
45%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
RLWL132/WL83
45%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
Goa Express
12780


NZM


KPG
19:58
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL47/WL25
49%
Trends
checked 43 min ago
GNWL149/WL90
31%
Trends
checked 43 min ago
GNWL284/WL189
27%
Trends
checked 43 min ago
Karnataka Express
12628


NDLS


KPG
19:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL9/WL1
78%
Trends
checked 45 min ago
PQWL46/WL33
29%
Trends
checked 45 min ago
PQWL55/WL42
26%
Trends
checked 42 min ago
PQWL197/WL156
8%
Trends
checked 42 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Kopargaon train time table

Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at taking a total of 19 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1328 kms. Jhelum Express (11078) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at taking a total of 22 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1328 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at taking a total of 21 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1321 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at taking a total of 19 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1321 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at taking a total of 21 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1321 kms.

Delhi to Kopargaon train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL46/WL33 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL189/WL150 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jhelum Express (11078), seat availability status is RLWL30/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL180/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL45/WL34 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL148/WL102 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL241/WL155 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kopargaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Kopargaon is Rs 3810 in First AC (1A), Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Kopargaon Goa Express 12780

Delhi to Kopargaon Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at . Delhi to Kopargaon train fare is Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL45/WL34 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL148/WL102 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL241/WL155 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kopargaon Karnataka Express 12628

Delhi to Kopargaon Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at . Delhi to Kopargaon train fare is Rs.3810 in First AC, Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL46/WL33 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL189/WL150 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kopargaon Jhelum Express 11078

Delhi to Kopargaon Jhelum Express (11078) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at . Delhi to Kopargaon train fare is Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11078), seat availability status is RLWL30/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kopargaon Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express 12148

Delhi to Kopargaon Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at . Delhi to Kopargaon train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL180/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kopargaon Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express 12782

Delhi to Kopargaon Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kopargaon station (KPG) at . Delhi to Kopargaon train fare is Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Kopargaon train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Kopargaon is Karnataka Express (12628) which travels a distance of 1328 kms in just 19 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Kopargaon is Jhelum Express (11078) which travels a distance of 1328 kms in 22 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Kopargaon is Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) which reaches Kopargaon with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Kopargaon is Jhelum Express (11078) which reaches Kopargaon with an average delay of over 1 hrs 10 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.