Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Khusropur train seat availability & fare

Fri, June 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
13008


NDLS


KOO
24:27
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shramjeevi SF Express
12392


NDLS


KOO
18:47
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL5
53%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
GNWL34/WL20
48%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
GNWL83/WL47
15%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
GNWL336/WL231
2%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
Vikramshila Express
12368


ANVT


KOO
16:26
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL5
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL55/WL25
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL118/WL58
19%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL522/WL322
4%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express
13120


ANVT


KOO
23:08
- T - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Khusropur train time table

Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Khusropur station (KOO) at taking a total of 18 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 1034 kms. Vikramshila Express (12368) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Khusropur station (KOO) at taking a total of 16 hrs 26 mints to cover the distance of 1017 kms.

Delhi to Khusropur train Seat Availability

In Shramjeevi SF Express (12392), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL74/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL222/WL117 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vikramshila Express (12368), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL127/WL79 in Third AC (3A) with 12% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL354/WL175 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Khusropur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Khusropur is Rs 3230 in First AC (1A), Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Khusropur Vikramshila Express 12368

Delhi to Khusropur Vikramshila Express (12368) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Khusropur station (KOO) at . Delhi to Khusropur train fare is Rs.3230 in First AC, Rs.275 in None, Rs.1320 in Third AC, Rs.1895 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Vikramshila Express (12368), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL127/WL79 in Third AC (3A) with 12% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL354/WL175 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Khusropur Shramjeevi SF Express 12392

Delhi to Khusropur Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Khusropur station (KOO) at . Delhi to Khusropur train fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12392), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL74/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL222/WL117 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Khusropur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Khusropur is Vikramshila Express (12368) which travels a distance of 1017 kms in just 16 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Khusropur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 1043 kms in 24 hrs 27 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Khusropur is Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Khusropur with an average delay of just 1 hrs 30 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Khusropur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Khusropur with an average delay of over 5 hrs 32 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.