Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Kathgodam trains

Fri, September 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Kathgodam Shatabdi
12040


NDLS


KGM
05:40
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL6
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
AVAILABLE 333
100%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
--
Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti
15035


DLI


KGM
06:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
GNWL46/WL14
37%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 721
100%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Ranikhet Express
15013


DLI


KGM
06:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL10/WL4
63%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
RLWL24/WL21
78%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL62/WL41
71%
Trends
checked 14 min ago
RLWL154/WL106
88%
Trends
checked 14 min ago
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago

Delhi to Kathgodam train time table

Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at taking a total of 5 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 282 kms. Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms. Ranikhet Express (15013) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms.

Delhi to Kathgodam train Seat Availability

In Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL6 in Executive Class (EC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 333 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow. In Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL14 in Chair Car (CC) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 721 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Ranikhet Express (15013), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL149/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kathgodam train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Kathgodam is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 415 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 545 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1665 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Delhi to Kathgodam train Shatabdi

Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Delhi to Kathgodam - Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040).

Delhi to Kathgodam Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at . Delhi to Kathgodam shatabdi fare is Rs.840 in Chair Car and Rs.1245 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. In Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL6 in Executive Class (EC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 333 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow. Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi is an important train connecting cities like Kathgodam, Haldwani, Rudrapur and Moradabad with New Delhi. The best way to go to Nainital from Delhi is by taking this train to Kathgodam and then taking a taxi from Kathgodam to Nainital. KGM NDLS Shatabdi is considered to be the slowest Shatabdi train with an average speed of 49 km/hr. Although this is a slow Shatabdi train still it manages to be the fastest train on this route that was started on March 19, 2012.

Delhi to Kathgodam train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Kathgodam - Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035).

Delhi to Kathgodam Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at . Delhi to Kathgodam sampark-kranti fare is Rs.415 in Chair Car and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train. In Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL14 in Chair Car (CC) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 721 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kathgodam Ranikhet Express 15013

Delhi to Kathgodam Ranikhet Express (15013) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at . Delhi to Kathgodam train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.110 in Second Seater, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranikhet Express (15013), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL149/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Kathgodam train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Kathgodam is Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040) which travels a distance of 282 kms in just 5 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Kathgodam is Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035) which travels a distance of 277 kms in 6 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Kathgodam is Kathgodam Shatabdi (12040) which reaches Kathgodam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Kathgodam is Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (15035) which reaches Kathgodam with an average delay of over 1 hrs 4 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.