Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, August 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Loknayak Express
15116


DLI


JNU
18:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad)
14018


ANVT


JNU
16:20
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow)
22420


ANVT


JNU
12:55
- T - T - S S
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL15/WL6
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL51/WL30
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL144/WL55
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Suhaildev SF Express (Via Allahabad)
22434


ANVT


JNU
12:30
M - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
13484


DLI


JNU
14:54
- T - T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Till when can I cancel counter waiting ticket and how much refund is given?
@Aman_Pal According to IRCTC refund rules, if counter ticket remains in waiting list or RAC after charting, you can cancel it upto 30 minutes before train departure time from your journey station. In …
Solved
173 views
  
1 reply
How can I reach Allahabad from Mangaluru?
@Mohammad_Tahir There are no direct trains between Mangaluru Junction and Allahabad. You can reach Agra Cantt station from Mangaluru Junction by travelling in a train. There are around 5 trains that…
Solved
110 views
  
1 reply
How can I check the trains from Jammu to Katra?
@Pratap_Bahadur_Singh There are number of trains from Jammu to Katra. Some of them are weekly trains while some run daily between these stations. Click this link to know more about list of trains betw…
Solved
280 views
  
1 reply
Will the train 22629/DADAR TEN Express run today?
@tamilanban Yes. The train is expected to depart from Dadar station at it’s scheduled time 20:40 today.
Solved
62 views
  
1 reply

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train time table

Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at taking a total of 14 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 774 kms. Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 764 kms. Loknayak Express (15116) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at taking a total of 18 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 772 kms. Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at taking a total of 12 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 717 kms.

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train Seat Availability

In Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL207/WL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Loknayak Express (15116), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL28/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL89/WL62 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Jaunpur Jn is Rs 2565 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) 22420

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at . Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train fare is Rs.2565 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1520 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train. In Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Farakka Express (via Faizabad) 13484

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at . Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1555 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL207/WL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) 14018

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at . Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Loknayak Express 15116

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn Loknayak Express (15116) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaunpur Jn station (JNU) at . Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train fare is Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1555 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Loknayak Express (15116), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL28/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL89/WL62 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Jaunpur Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Jaunpur Jn is Suhaildev SF Express (Via Allahabad) (22434) which travels a distance of 736 kms in just 12 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Jaunpur Jn is Loknayak Express (15116) which travels a distance of 772 kms in 18 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Jaunpur Jn is Loknayak Express (15116) which reaches Jaunpur Jn with an average delay of just 47 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Jaunpur Jn is Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) which reaches Jaunpur Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 47 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.