close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Jaunpur City trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12392
Shramjeevi SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 26 min
JOP ()
Jaunpur City
SL
₹ 405
19407
Ahmedabad Varanasi Weekly Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
12 hr 23 min
JOP ()
Jaunpur City
SL
₹ 375
14008
Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 56 min
JOP ()
Jaunpur City
SL
₹ 380
14016
Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 56 min
JOP ()
Jaunpur City
SL
₹ 380
22418
New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 57 min
JOP ()
Jaunpur City
SL
₹ 460
13414
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
14 hr 49 min
JOP ()
Jaunpur City
SL
₹ 380
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City train time table

Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 26 mints to cover the distance of 717 kms. New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express (22418) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 717 kms. Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 733 kms. Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 723 kms.
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City train Seat Availability

In Shramjeevi SF Express (12392), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL152/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express (22418), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 39% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL158/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Jaunpur City is Rs 2565 in First AC (1A), Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express 22418

Delhi to Jaunpur City New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express (22418) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at . Delhi to Jaunpur City train fare is Rs.2930 in First AC, Rs.1730 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express (22418), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 39% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL158/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City Shramjeevi SF Express 12392

Delhi to Jaunpur City Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at . Delhi to Jaunpur City train fare is Rs.2565 in First AC, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1520 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12392), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL152/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) 14016

Delhi to Jaunpur City Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at . Delhi to Jaunpur City train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) 13414

Delhi to Jaunpur City Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaunpur City station (JOP) at . Delhi to Jaunpur City train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1500 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Jaunpur City train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Jaunpur City is Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) which travels a distance of 717 kms in just 11 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Jaunpur City is Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi) (14008) which travels a distance of 723 kms in 14 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Jaunpur City is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) which reaches Jaunpur City with an average delay of just 58 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Jaunpur City is Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016) which reaches Jaunpur City with an average delay of over 4 hrs 48 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
15 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
479 views
  
2 replies
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
68 views
  
0 reply
Do 19019 train has army bogi
Do this train has army bogi
edit Answer
54 views
  
0 reply
Can I board with waiting list ticket when after chart being prepared already
My boarding time is 22:55. But I m still at waiting list. Can I travel with waiting list ticket?
edit Answer
1228 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
88 views
  
0 reply
Where is train 82910 now?
[My query is about PNR 2615544833 for train 82910 GKP BDTS SUVIDHA]
edit Answer
161 views
  
1 reply
Why Train route changed
Why the route of patluputra exp changed from dhanbad, kmme to bokaro asansol
edit Answer
132 views
  
0 reply
Where is my booking
where is my booking label to see all my bookings.
edit Answer
334 views
  
0 reply
What is chart preparation time for 12620
[My query is about PNR 4663884905 for train 12620 MATSYAGANDA EXP]
edit Answer
543 views
  
0 reply