New Delhi to Hisar train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Delhi to Hisar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Delhi to Hisar is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 325 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 755 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 620 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 915 in Third AC (3A).
Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.