New Delhi to Haveri train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Haveri - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Pune) (12630) and Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Ballari) (12650).
Delhi to Haveri Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Pune) (12630) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Haveri station (HVR) at . Delhi to Haveri sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5315 in First AC, Rs.2150 in Third AC, Rs.825 in Sleeper, Rs.3115 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Second Seater for this train.
Delhi to Haveri Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Ballari) (12650) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Haveri station (HVR) at . Delhi to Haveri sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5495 in First AC, Rs.2215 in Third AC, Rs.855 in Sleeper, Rs.3215 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.