close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Gorakhpur trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Delhi to Gorakhpur on Fri, Jan 24
15910
Avadh Assam Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
15 hr 40 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 405
12204
Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
13 hr 00 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
3A
₹ 785
CC
₹ 685
15706
Champaran Humsafar Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
15 hr 10 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 495
12566
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
12 hr 30 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 445
12558
Sapt Kranti SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 05 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 430
12524
New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
13 hr 40 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 435
19601
Udaipur City New Jalpaiguri Weekly Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
13 hr 40 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 405
15708
Amrapali Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
14 hr 25 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 415
22412
Arunachal AC SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 25 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15058
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 20 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 400
15280
Poorabiya Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 55 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 400
15274
Satyagraha Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
16 hr 50 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 390
12554
Vaishali SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
13 hr 05 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 445
12572
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Barhni)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 35 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
12596
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 50 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
12556
Gorakhdham SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
13 hr 20 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 445
19269
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Motihari Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
14 hr 25 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 405
12212
Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 15 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
3A
₹ 760
14674
Shaheed Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
14 hr 50 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 405
14010
Champaran Satyagrah Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 30 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 395
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 30 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15622
Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 30 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 395
info

Delhi to Gorakhpur train time table

Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 786 kms. Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 12 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 786 kms. Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 782 kms.
info

Delhi to Gorakhpur train Seat Availability

In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL78/WL44 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL128/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL387/WL218 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL59/WL38 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL60 in Third AC (3A) with 16% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL725/WL483 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12556), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL58/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 7% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL152/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gorakhpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Gorakhpur is Rs 2515 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Gorakhpur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Gorakhpur - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566).

Delhi to Gorakhpur Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Delhi to Gorakhpur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2760 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1645 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL59/WL38 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL60 in Third AC (3A) with 16% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL725/WL483 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Gorakhpur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Delhi to Gorakhpur - Champaran Humsafar Express (15706).

Delhi to Gorakhpur Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Delhi to Gorakhpur humsafar fare is Rs.1340 in Third AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train. In Champaran Humsafar Express (15706), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Gorakhpur Vaishali SF Express 12554

Delhi to Gorakhpur Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Delhi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.2760 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1645 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL78/WL44 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL128/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL387/WL218 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gorakhpur Gorakhdham SF Express 12556

Delhi to Gorakhpur Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Delhi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.2760 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1645 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12556), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL58/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 7% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL152/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gorakhpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Gorakhpur is Arunachal AC SF Express (22412) which travels a distance of 769 kms in just 11 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Gorakhpur is Satyagraha Express (15274) which travels a distance of 717 kms in 16 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Gorakhpur is Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express (15058) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Gorakhpur is Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express (15622) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 41 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
info

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.