close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Gonda Jn trains

15910
Avadh Assam Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
12 hr 25 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
15706
Champaran Humsafar Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
09 hr 40 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
12524
New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 45 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
15708
Amrapali Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 35 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 935
SL
₹ 340
15058
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 10 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
15280
Poorabiya Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 25 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
15274
Satyagraha Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
12 hr 55 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 875
SL
₹ 320
11111
Sushasan Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
12 hr 30 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
12554
Vaishali Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 20 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
12572
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Barhni)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
09 hr 05 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
12596
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
09 hr 05 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
12556
Gorakhdham SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 40 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 370
2S
₹ 210
19269
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 35 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
12212
Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 25 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 650
14674
Shaheed Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 30 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
14010
Champaran Satyagrah Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 55 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 895
SL
₹ 325
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 55 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
15622
Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
11 hr 55 min
GD ()
Gonda Jn
3A
₹ 895
SL
₹ 325
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn train time table

Vaishali Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 634 kms. Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 630 kms. Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at taking a total of 11 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 583 kms. Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at taking a total of 12 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 565 kms. Sushasan Express (11111) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at taking a total of 12 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 607 kms.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn train Seat Availability

In Vaishali Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL389/WL241 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12556), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL132/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL54/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL61/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL159/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Gonda Jn is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2105 in First AC (1A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A), Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 175 in None (GN) and Rs 650 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A), Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 965 in Third AC (3A).
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Gonda Jn - Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212).

Delhi to Gonda Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.650 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Gonda Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Delhi to Gonda Jn - Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12572), Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12596) and Champaran Humsafar Express (15706).

Delhi to Gonda Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12572) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1605 in Third AC for this train. In Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12572), seat availability status is PQWL38/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Gonda Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12596) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1605 in Third AC for this train.

Delhi to Gonda Jn Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1575 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Gonda Jn Vaishali Express 12554

Delhi to Gonda Jn Vaishali Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn train fare is Rs.2360 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1400 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL389/WL241 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn Gorakhdham SF Express 12556

Delhi to Gonda Jn Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn train fare is Rs.210 in Second Seater, Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC, Rs.370 in Sleeper, Rs.195 in None and Rs.980 in Third AC for this train. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12556), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL132/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL54/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn Satyagraha Express 15274

Delhi to Gonda Jn Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn train fare is Rs.2105 in First AC, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL61/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL159/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn Sushasan Express 11111

Delhi to Gonda Jn Sushasan Express (11111) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn Champaran Satyagrah Express 14010

Delhi to Gonda Jn Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gonda Jn station (GD) at . Delhi to Gonda Jn train fare is Rs.895 in Third AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Gonda Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Gonda Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Barhni) (12572) which travels a distance of 617 kms in just 9 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Gonda Jn is Satyagraha Express (15274) which travels a distance of 565 kms in 12 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Gonda Jn is Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) which reaches Gonda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Gonda Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express (15622) which reaches Gonda Jn with an average delay of over 10 hrs 20 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
11 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
381 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
238 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
92 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
362 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
113 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
164 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
319 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
303 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
747 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
604 views
  
1 reply