New Delhi to Godhra Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Godhra Jn - Hazrat Nizamuddin Ahmedabad Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) and Hazrat Nizamuddin Ekta Nagar (Kevadiya) Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (20946).
Delhi to Godhra Jn Hazrat Nizamuddin Ahmedabad Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Godhra Jn station (GDA) at . Delhi to Godhra Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1280 in Third AC, Rs.485 in Sleeper, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Second Seater for this train.
Delhi to Godhra Jn Hazrat Nizamuddin Ekta Nagar (Kevadiya) Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (20946) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Godhra Jn station (GDA) at . Delhi to Godhra Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.455 in Sleeper, Rs.1765 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.