close
swap_horiz
close
12816
Nandan Kanan Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 10 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
12876
Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
17 hr 45 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 500
12312
Kalka Mail
DLI ()
Old Delhi
16 hr 08 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 490
12324
Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15 hr 00 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
22806
Anand Vihar Terminal Bhubaneswar Weekly SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 25 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
12398
Mahabodhi Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
15 hr 10 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 490
22858
Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Superfast Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15 hr 40 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
12372
Jaisalmer Howrah SF Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
17 hr 40 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 500
20840
New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City)
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 23 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
12314
New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 12 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
12302
New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya)
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 52 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
20818
New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Sambalpur City)
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 53 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
22812
New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Adra)
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 53 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
22824
New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (Via Tatanagar)
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 53 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
12382
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
NDLS ()
New Delhi
15 hr 30 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 490
12380
Jallianwalabagh Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
14 hr 00 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 490
22410
Anand Vihar Terminal Gaya Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 50 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
3A
₹ 855
12444
Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 07 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
12818
Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 05 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 485
12802
Purushottam Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 45 min
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
SL
₹ 490
info

Delhi to Gaya train time table

Mahabodhi Express (12398) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 992 kms. New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 992 kms. Purushottam Express (12802) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 992 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Gaya Garib Rath Express (22410) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 980 kms. Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 980 kms.
info

Delhi to Gaya train Seat Availability

In Mahabodhi Express (12398), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL118/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314), seat availability status is RSWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL10/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL124/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gaya train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Gaya is Rs 3140 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Gaya train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 6 rajdhani trains run from Delhi to Gaya - New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302), New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314), New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Sambalpur City) (20818), New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City) (20840), New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Adra) (22812) and New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (Via Tatanagar) (22824).

Delhi to Gaya New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.3810 in First AC, Rs.2365 in Third AC and Rs.3315 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL22/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Kolkata Rajdhani is the first Rajdhani express to be introduced in India. It started its operation on March 3, 1969. In its initial stage the train had just 10 coaches in total and used to run non stop between New Delhi and Howrah with technical stoppages at Kanpur, Mughalsarai and Gomoh. Do you know, there used to be lounge cars and chair cars in Rajdhani trains initially. Howrah Rajdhani had only 2 classes that time-AC First Class and AC Chair Car the fares of which were Rs 280 and Rs 90 respectively. Howrah Rajdhani is the only wi-fi enabled Rajdhani train till date. Over the years, the train has seen tremendous changes in its number of coaches (now 18), type of cars (Chair cars are totally replaced by First AC, AC II tier and AC III tier) and is replaced by most modern facilities inside the train now.

Delhi to Gaya New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.3810 in First AC, Rs.2365 in Third AC and Rs.3315 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314), seat availability status is RSWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL10/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Sealdah Rajdhani is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Kolkata. It started functioning from July 01, 2000 that was way later than Howrah Rajdhani. There have been numerous complaints for the food quality being served on this Rajdhani train in the past. Sealdah Rajdhani runs all seven days a week as opposed to Howrah Rajdhani that runs 6 days a week skipping Sunday. Kolkata and Mumbai are the only cities with 2 daily running Rajdhani trains.

Delhi to Gaya New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Sambalpur City) (20818) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.3535 in First AC, Rs.2145 in Third AC and Rs.3090 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Delhi to Gaya New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City) (20840) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.3535 in First AC, Rs.2145 in Third AC and Rs.3090 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Delhi to Gaya New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Adra) (22812) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.3810 in First AC, Rs.2365 in Third AC and Rs.3315 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Bhubaneshwar Rajdhani again runs in pair of two throughout the week. That means it runs as train number 22823/24 on 4 days of the week and as train number 22811/12 on remaining days of the week. Running as train number 22811/12 it takes 22 hours and 45 minutes to reach destination while running as train number 22823/24 it takes 24 hours and 20 minutes to reach destination. Rajdhani 22823/24 runs via Tatanagar and steel city Bokaro while its counter Rajdhani runs via Adra, Bankura and does not cover steel city.

Delhi to Gaya New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (Via Tatanagar) (22824) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.3810 in First AC, Rs.2365 in Third AC and Rs.3315 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (Via Tatanagar) (22824), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL22/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Bhubaneshwar Rajdhani again runs in pair of two throughout the week. That means it runs as train number 22823/24 on 4 days of the week and as train number 22811/12 on remaining days of the week. Running as train number 22811/12 it takes 22 hours and 45 minutes to reach destination while running as train number 22823/24 it takes 24 hours and 20 minutes to reach destination. Rajdhani 22823/24 runs via Tatanagar and steel city Bokaro while its counter Rajdhani runs via Adra, Bankura and does not cover steel city.

info

Delhi to Gaya train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Gaya - Anand Vihar Terminal Gaya Garib Rath Express (22410).

Delhi to Gaya Anand Vihar Terminal Gaya Garib Rath Express (22410) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya garib-rath fare is Rs.855 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Gaya Mahabodhi Express 12398

Delhi to Gaya Mahabodhi Express (12398) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahabodhi Express (12398), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL118/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gaya Purushottam Express 12802

Delhi to Gaya Purushottam Express (12802) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Gaya Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) 12818

Delhi to Gaya Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Delhi to Gaya train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1290 in Third AC, Rs.1845 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL124/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Gaya train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Gaya is New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302) which travels a distance of 992 kms in just 10 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Gaya is Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12876) which travels a distance of 1024 kms in 17 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Gaya is New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Gaya is Jaisalmer Howrah SF Express (12372) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 29 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
info

About Gaya

Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Waiting 1 PNR 6123900004 this will be confirm
[My query is about PNR 6123900004 for train 12487 SEEMANCHAL EXP] Confirm or not
edit Answer
144 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
231 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
281 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
252 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
198 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
97 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
179 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
117 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
88 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
150 views
  
1 reply