close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Ganj Basoda trains

18238
Chhattisgarh Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
12 hr 51 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
12138
Punjab Mail
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 08 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
11078
Jhelum Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 34 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
14624
Patalkot Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
10 hr 59 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 935
SL
₹ 340
12191
Shridham Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
09 hr 19 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
12406
Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
09 hr 28 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
12410
Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
09 hr 28 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
12616
Grand Trunk (GT) Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
09 hr 12 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
12920
Malwa SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 34 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
11058
Pathankot) Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
12 hr 50 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
12156
Shaan E Bhopal SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
08 hr 15 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
12722
Dakshin SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
09 hr 40 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda train time table

Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at taking a total of 9 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at taking a total of 10 hrs 34 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. Shaan E Bhopal SF Express (12156) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at taking a total of 8 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 602 kms. Shridham Express (12191) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at taking a total of 9 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 602 kms. Dakshin SF Express (12722) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 602 kms.
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda train Seat Availability

In Malwa SF Express (12920), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shaan E Bhopal SF Express (12156), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL71/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Ganj Basoda is Rs 2205 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 915 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Shaan E Bhopal SF Express 12156

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Shaan E Bhopal SF Express (12156) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at . Delhi to Ganj Basoda train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Shaan E Bhopal SF Express (12156), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL71/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Dakshin SF Express 12722

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Dakshin SF Express (12722) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at . Delhi to Ganj Basoda train fare is Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Malwa SF Express 12920

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at . Delhi to Ganj Basoda train fare is Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Malwa SF Express (12920), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Shridham Express 12191

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Shridham Express (12191) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at . Delhi to Ganj Basoda train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Grand Trunk (GT) Express 12616

Delhi to Ganj Basoda Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at . Delhi to Ganj Basoda train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel with this ticket which one 4701998742
Is my ticket confirmed or any chances to confirm
edit Answer
78 views
  
0 reply
My query is on tran lko mail 12230
Hi My query is that I have made a reservation in Lucknow Mail (12230). But it is from New Delhi to Lucknow but boarding from Gaziabad is not in the my ticket. So should I change my boarding station
edit Answer
41 views
  
1 reply
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
178 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
65 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
515 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
169 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
411 views
  
1 reply
There are 130 seats available before 2 hours of train departure still I got RAC tickets. Will I get confirm berth?
[ My query is about train 22461 ]
edit Answer
165 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of S6 coach in 12617?
@faizan2 Usually S6 coach is 8th coach from engine in train 12617.
check_circle Solved
287 views
  
1 reply
How likely am I to get preffered berths (SU and SL)?
I need to book two seats (preferably side lower and upper) on train has currently has 24 available in 3A. How likely I am to get those seats? And is there anything I can do to increase my chances of …
edit Answer
239 views
  
0 reply
12604 I'm waiting for TC from secundrabad onwards. I reached Guntur still TC not came. I have RAC 3 number to get confirm waiting for TC. For this train TC won't be there Ha
TC query for 12604 train
edit Answer
313 views
  
0 reply