Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Gangapur City trains

Fri, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Uhp Kota Express
19806


NDLS


GGC
04:58
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
NZM KOTA SPL
09810


NZM


GGC
05:03
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
GOLDN TEMPLE ML
12904


NZM


GGC
04:48
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi
12060


NZM


GGC
04:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL47/WL20
90%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL155/WL106
87%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
FZR BCT JANTA
19024


NDLS


GGC
06:10
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
RLWL76/WL32
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Svdk Kota Express
19804


NDLS


GGC
05:58
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jat Indb Sf Express
22942


DSJ


GGC
04:43
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
PASCHIM EXPRESS
12926


NDLS


GGC
04:28
M T W T F S S
RLWL22/WL12
73%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL80/WL77
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL146/WL130
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL308/WL243
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
PASCHIM EXPRESS
22926


NDLS


GGC
04:28
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
MEWAR EXPRESS
12963


NZM


GGC
04:08
M T W T F S S
PQWL6/WL4
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL5/WL5
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL27/WL19
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL108/WL79
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Dehradun Express
19020


NZM


GGC
06:33
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dehradun Express
29020


NZM


GGC
06:33
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
81%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL13/WL5
76%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
RLWL69/WL40
47%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Intercity Express
12416


NDLS


GGC
04:38
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hw Bdts Sf Express
22918


NZM


GGC
04:23
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--

Delhi to Gangapur City train time table

PASCHIM EXPRESS (12926) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at taking a total of 4 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 294 kms. Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi (12060) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at taking a total of 4 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 287 kms. MEWAR EXPRESS (12963) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at taking a total of 4 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 287 kms. GOLDN TEMPLE ML (12904) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at taking a total of 4 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 286 kms. Dehradun Express (19020) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at taking a total of 6 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 286 kms.

Delhi to Gangapur City train Seat Availability

In PASCHIM EXPRESS (12926), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL104/WL78 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL237/WL157 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL405/WL277 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi (12060), seat availability status is GNWL83/WL47 in Chair Car (CC) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL236/WL135 in Second Seater (2S) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In MEWAR EXPRESS (12963), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL199/WL148 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Gangapur City train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Gangapur City is Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 505 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 635 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Delhi to Gangapur City train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Delhi to Gangapur City - Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi (12060).

Delhi to Gangapur City Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi (12060) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at . Delhi to Gangapur City jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.505 in Chair Car and Rs.150 in Second Seater for this train. In Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi (12060), seat availability status is GNWL83/WL47 in Chair Car (CC) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL236/WL135 in Second Seater (2S) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Gangapur City Dehradun Express 19020

Delhi to Gangapur City Dehradun Express (19020) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at . Delhi to Gangapur City train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Gangapur City MEWAR EXPRESS 12963

Delhi to Gangapur City MEWAR EXPRESS (12963) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at . Delhi to Gangapur City train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In MEWAR EXPRESS (12963), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL199/WL148 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Gangapur City PASCHIM EXPRESS 12926

Delhi to Gangapur City PASCHIM EXPRESS (12926) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at . Delhi to Gangapur City train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In PASCHIM EXPRESS (12926), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL104/WL78 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL237/WL157 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL405/WL277 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Gangapur City GOLDN TEMPLE ML 12904

Delhi to Gangapur City GOLDN TEMPLE ML (12904) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Gangapur City station (GGC) at . Delhi to Gangapur City train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Gangapur City train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Gangapur City is Delhi Kota Jan-Shatabdi (12060) which travels a distance of 287 kms in just 4 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Gangapur City is Dehradun Express (19020) which travels a distance of 286 kms in 6 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Gangapur City is Jat Indb Sf Express (22942) which reaches Gangapur City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Gangapur City is FZR BCT JANTA (19024) which reaches Gangapur City with an average delay of over 45 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.