close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Falna trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
19404
Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
10 hr 23 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
19408
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
10 hr 23 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
19264
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
11 hr 28 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
12215
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
09 hr 56 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 675
22452
Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express
DEC ()
Delhi Cantt
09 hr 09 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 920
SL
₹ 350
14311
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 21 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
14321
Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 21 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
19580
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
11 hr 28 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
19566
Uttaranchal Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 23 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 965
SL
₹ 355
12916
Ashram Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
10 hr 24 min
FA ()
Falna
SL
₹ 380
22950
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus SF Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
10 hr 34 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 930
SL
₹ 355
12958
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
08 hr 59 min
FA ()
Falna
19032
Yoga Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 32 min
FA ()
Falna
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
info

Delhi to Falna train time table

Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 645 kms. Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 10 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms. Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms. Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms.
info

Delhi to Falna train Seat Availability

In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL54 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL159/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL465/WL307 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL54/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL172/WL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Falna train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Falna is Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1300 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1720 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Falna train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Delhi to Falna - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958).

Delhi to Falna Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Delhi to Falna rajdhani fare is Rs.2735 in First AC, Rs.1685 in Third AC and Rs.2375 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL26/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

info

Delhi to Falna train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Falna - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215).

Delhi to Falna Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Delhi to Falna garib-rath fare is Rs.675 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Falna Yoga Express 19032

Delhi to Falna Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Delhi to Falna train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL54/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL172/WL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Falna Ashram Express 12916

Delhi to Falna Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Delhi to Falna train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL54 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL159/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL465/WL307 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Falna Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) 14311

Delhi to Falna Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Falna station (FA) at . Delhi to Falna train fare is Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Falna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Falna is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which travels a distance of 651 kms in just 8 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Falna is Yoga Express (19032) which travels a distance of 649 kms in 11 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Falna is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which reaches Falna with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Falna is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) which reaches Falna with an average delay of over 2 hrs 44 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is mining of waitlisted
[My query is about PNR 4664222848 for train 12715 SACHKHAND EXP]
edit Answer
36 views
  
0 reply
Train no 19603 why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
Train no 19603 why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
19603 exp why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
[ My query is about train 19604 ]
edit Answer
30 views
  
0 reply
What happend to 13006 strated on 15 nov
[ My query is about train 13006 ]
edit Answer
40 views
  
0 reply
SIROHI ROAD changed into PINDWARA
News. About this station
edit Answer
18 views
  
0 reply
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm are not pls help
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm r not pls help
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
What is the chat time prepair of farraka express 12483
[ My query is about train 13483 ]
edit Answer
38 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
35 views
  
0 reply
When is the last chart prepared
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
How can I cancel my tickets?
[My query is about pnr ]6721248938
edit Answer
140 views
  
1 reply
My PNR status shows CNF but there is no berth details. How will I get it?
You will get your berth/coach details on your journey date. At the time of chart preparation, IRCTC will send SMS giving your journey details along with your seat and coach. This generally happens wh…
check_circle Solved
136 views
  
1 reply