New Delhi to Etawah train Seat Availability & Fare
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 2 shatabdi trains run from Delhi to Etawah - New Delhi Lucknow Jn Swarn Shatabdi Express (12004) and New Delhi Kanpur Central Shatabdi Express (12034).
Delhi to Etawah New Delhi Lucknow Jn Swarn Shatabdi Express (12004) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Delhi to Etawah shatabdi fare is Rs.650 in Chair Car, Rs.1520 in Executive Anubhuti and Rs.1310 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Delhi to Etawah New Delhi Kanpur Central Shatabdi Express (12034) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Delhi to Etawah shatabdi fare is Rs.615 in Chair Car and Rs.1275 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.