Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Dimapur trains

Mon, December 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
AVADH ASSAM EXP
15910


DLI


DMV
49:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL8/WL1
73%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL15
65%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL172/WL143
19%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani
12236


NDLS


DMV
39:08
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dibrugarh Rajdhani
12436


NDLS


DMV
39:08
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dibrugarh Rajdhani
12424


NDLS


DMV
33:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL34/WL8
64%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL37/WL23
79%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL219/WL168
4%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
BRAHMPUTRA MAIL
14056


DLI


DMV
44:55
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL14/WL5
75%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL31/WL26
58%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL114/WL65
53%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago

Delhi to Dimapur train time table

Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12236) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at taking a total of 39 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 2196 kms. Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12424) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at taking a total of 33 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 2123 kms. Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12436) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at taking a total of 39 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 2147 kms. BRAHMPUTRA MAIL (14056) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at taking a total of 44 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 2289 kms. AVADH ASSAM EXP (15910) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at taking a total of 49 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 2191 kms.

Delhi to Dimapur train Seat Availability

In Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12236), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL244/WL78 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12424), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL156/WL111 in Third AC (3A) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In BRAHMPUTRA MAIL (14056), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL54/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In AVADH ASSAM EXP (15910), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL131/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dimapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Dimapur is Rs 5110 in First AC (1A), Rs 2000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2960 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3485 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 950 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Dimapur train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 3 rajdhani trains run from Delhi to Dimapur - Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12236), Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12424) and Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12436).

Delhi to Dimapur Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12236) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at . Delhi to Dimapur rajdhani fare is Rs.6565 in First AC, Rs.3835 in Third AC and Rs.5665 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12236), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL244/WL78 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Out of the three Rajdhani trains connecting Dibrugarh and New Delhi, train number 12235/36 runs once a week only while train number 12435/36 runs twice a week and train number 12423/24 runs daily. Out of these three Rajdhanis train number 12423/24 takes least time to reach destination (around 39 hours) and has least number of stoppages.

Delhi to Dimapur Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12424) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at . Delhi to Dimapur rajdhani fare is Rs.6475 in First AC, Rs.3800 in Third AC and Rs.5580 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12424), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL156/WL111 in Third AC (3A) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh Town. Dibrugarh is the only non-capital city in India to have Rajdhani train originating and terminating in it on a daily basis. There are 3 pairs of Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh and Guwahati. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is said to be the slowest Rajdhani amongst all the Rajdhani trains. Its average running speed is only 65 kmph.

Delhi to Dimapur Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12436) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at . Delhi to Dimapur rajdhani fare is Rs.6515 in First AC, Rs.3805 in Third AC and Rs.5635 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. NDLS DBRT Rajdhani is a bi-weekly train connecting New Delhi to Dibrugarh Town. This Rajdhani takes maximum time to reach destination compared to other two Rajdhanis on the same route.

Delhi to Dimapur BRAHMPUTRA MAIL 14056

Delhi to Dimapur BRAHMPUTRA MAIL (14056) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at . Delhi to Dimapur train fare is Rs.2040 in Third AC, Rs.3020 in Second AC and Rs.765 in Sleeper for this train. In BRAHMPUTRA MAIL (14056), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL54/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dimapur AVADH ASSAM EXP 15910

Delhi to Dimapur AVADH ASSAM EXP (15910) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dimapur station (DMV) at . Delhi to Dimapur train fare is Rs.5110 in First AC, Rs.2000 in Third AC, Rs.2960 in Second AC and Rs.750 in Sleeper for this train. In AVADH ASSAM EXP (15910), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL131/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dimapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Dimapur is Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12424) which travels a distance of 2123 kms in just 33 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Dimapur is AVADH ASSAM EXP (15910) which travels a distance of 2191 kms in 49 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Dimapur is Dibrugarh Rajdhani (12436) which reaches Dimapur with an average delay of just 1 hrs 18 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Dimapur is BRAHMPUTRA MAIL (14056) which reaches Dimapur with an average delay of over 11 hrs 30 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.