New Delhi to Dharwar train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Dharwar - Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) and Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Pune) (12630).
Delhi to Dharwar Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dharwar station (DWR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Delhi to Dharwar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5225 in First AC, Rs.2120 in Third AC, Rs.500 in Second Seater, Rs.3065 in Second AC and Rs.810 in Sleeper for this train.
Delhi to Dharwar Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Pune) (12630) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Dharwar station (DWR) at . Delhi to Dharwar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5200 in First AC, Rs.2105 in Third AC, Rs.495 in Second Seater, Rs.3045 in Second AC and Rs.810 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.