Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Dausa trains

Tue, October 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Haridwar Udaipur City Express
19610


DLI


DO
03:53
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pooja SF Express
12414


DLI


DO
04:07
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 23
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL2
91%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL49/WL46
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ranikhet Express
15014


DLI


DO
04:54
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
92%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL3/WL3
93%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL10
92%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Availability
Trends
Corbett Park Link Express
25014


DLI


DO
04:56
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
14311


DLI


DO
04:18
- T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
RLWL121/WL78
76%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi)
14321


DLI


DO
04:18
M - W - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express
19580


DEE


DO
03:38
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
15715


DLI


DO
03:49
M - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Indore Special Fare Special
09302


DEE


DO
04:57
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Delhi Cantt. Jaipur Special Fare SF Special
09726


DEC


DO
04:40
- T - T F - -
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ashram Express
12916


DLI


DO
03:51
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL2
86%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL32/WL16
89%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL83/WL38
87%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL325/WL207
58%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
--
Malani Express
14659


DLI


DO
04:42
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 8
100%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 9
100%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL98/WL46
80%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL103/WL63
86%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
--
Delhi Barmer Link Express
14661


DLI


DO
04:44
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mandore Superfast Express
12461


DLI


DO
04:10
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL2
81%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL7/WL6
71%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL20/WL14
68%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL88/WL63
40%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Dausa train time table

Mandore Superfast Express (12461) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 247 kms. Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at taking a total of 3 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 247 kms. Malani Express (14659) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 247 kms. Pooja SF Express (12414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 247 kms.

Delhi to Dausa train Seat Availability

In Mandore Superfast Express (12461), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL60/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL87/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL285/WL121 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Malani Express (14659), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 18 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL69/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL86/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pooja SF Express (12414), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 10 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL32 in Second Seater (2S) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dausa train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Dausa is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Delhi to Dausa Ashram Express 12916

Delhi to Dausa Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at . Delhi to Dausa train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL87/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL285/WL121 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dausa Pooja SF Express 12414

Delhi to Dausa Pooja SF Express (12414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at . Delhi to Dausa train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.210 in Sleeper, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.120 in Second Seater for this train. In Pooja SF Express (12414), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 10 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL32 in Second Seater (2S) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dausa Mandore Superfast Express 12461

Delhi to Dausa Mandore Superfast Express (12461) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at . Delhi to Dausa train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Mandore Superfast Express (12461), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL60/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dausa Malani Express 14659

Delhi to Dausa Malani Express (14659) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dausa station (DO) at . Delhi to Dausa train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.180 in Sleeper for this train. In Malani Express (14659), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 18 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL69/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL86/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Dausa train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Dausa is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express (19580) which travels a distance of 242 kms in just 3 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Dausa is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Indore Special Fare Special (09302) which travels a distance of 242 kms in 4 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Dausa is Mandore Superfast Express (12461) which reaches Dausa with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Dausa is Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) which reaches Dausa with an average delay of over 3 hrs 24 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.