close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai trains

15910
Avadh Assam Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
24 hr 13 min
DSS ()
Dalsingh Sarai
SL
₹ 520
12204
Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
19 hr 47 min
DSS ()
Dalsingh Sarai
3A
₹ 965
CC
₹ 840
12554
Vaishali SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
20 hr 28 min
DSS ()
Dalsingh Sarai
SL
₹ 560
info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train time table

Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dalsingh Sarai station (DSS) at taking a total of 20 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1154 kms. Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dalsingh Sarai station (DSS) at taking a total of 19 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 1129 kms. Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dalsingh Sarai station (DSS) at taking a total of 24 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1124 kms.
info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train Seat Availability

In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL14 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL380/WL241 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204), seat availability status is RLWL189/WL83 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL216/WL181 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai is Rs 840 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3375 in First AC (1A), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A), Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 320 in None (GN) and Rs 965 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1065 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1280 in Third AC (3A).
info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai - Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204).

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dalsingh Sarai station (DSS) at . Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai garib-rath fare is Rs.840 in Chair Car and Rs.965 in Third AC for this train. In Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204), seat availability status is RLWL189/WL83 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai Vaishali SF Express 12554

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dalsingh Sarai station (DSS) at . Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train fare is Rs.3545 in First AC, Rs.320 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.560 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL14 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL380/WL241 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai Avadh Assam Express 15910

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Dalsingh Sarai station (DSS) at . Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train fare is Rs.3375 in First AC, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL216/WL181 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai is Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) which travels a distance of 1129 kms in just 19 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 1124 kms in 24 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai is Vaishali SF Express (12554) which reaches Dalsingh Sarai with an average delay of just 17 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Dalsingh Sarai is Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) which reaches Dalsingh Sarai with an average delay of over 1 hrs.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.