Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
12172


NZM


BSL
16:25
- - W - - S -
RLWL2/WL1
83%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL35/WL7
85%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL80/WL19
80%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
Punjab Mail
12138


NDLS


BSL
18:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL5/WL2
87%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL20/WL9
88%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL43/WL20
85%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL115/WL75
60%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
12148


NZM


BSL
17:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12782


NZM


BSL
17:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22686


NDLS


BSL
17:25
- T - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
12630


NZM


BSL
16:50
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12618


NZM


BSL
16:40
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL27/WL23
65%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL77/WL53
54%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL147/WL111
58%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Jhelum Express
11078


NDLS


BSL
19:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL19/WL15
86%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL56/WL49
47%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL182/WL117
46%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Sachkhand Express
12716


NDLS


BSL
17:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL22/WL9
65%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL62/WL28
35%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL81/WL35
72%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Goa Express
12780


NZM


BSL
16:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL46/WL32
82%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL167/WL114
36%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL351/WL236
26%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express
12406


NZM


BSL
24:30
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
22110


NZM


BSL
13:35
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jammu Tawi Mumbai CSMT SpecialFare AC SF Special
02072


DSJ


BSL
18:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Jammu Tawi Mumbai CSMT AC SF Special Fare Special
02172


DSJ


BSL
18:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Amritsar Mumbai CSMT ( Pathankot) Express
11058


NDLS


BSL
22:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL12
83%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL51/WL29
67%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL96/WL57
79%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Karnataka Express
12628


NDLS


BSL
15:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL6/WL3
89%
Trends
checked 28 min ago
PQWL44/WL31
69%
Trends
checked 28 min ago
PQWL84/WL55
42%
Trends
checked 28 min ago
PQWL249/WL175
44%
Trends
checked 28 min ago
Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express
22456


NDLS


BSL
16:40
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train time table

Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 15 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1102 kms. Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 17 hrs to cover the distance of 1102 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1094 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22110) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1094 kms. Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (12172) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1095 kms.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL44/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL83/WL54 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL237/WL170 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL81/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL167/WL114 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL351/WL236 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (12172), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL80/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Bhusaval Jn is Rs 3360 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Bhusaval Jn - Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) and Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630).

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Karnataka Express 12628

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL44/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL83/WL54 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL237/WL170 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Goa Express 12780

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL167/WL114 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL351/WL236 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express 12172

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (12172) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.1375 in Third AC and Rs.1970 in Second AC for this train. In Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (12172), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL80/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express 22110

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22110) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.1375 in Third AC and Rs.1970 in Second AC for this train.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Sachkhand Express 12716

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL81/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bhusaval Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22110) which travels a distance of 1094 kms in just 13 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express (12406) which travels a distance of 1477 kms in 24 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Bhusaval Jn is Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Bhusaval Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express (12406) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of over 8 hrs 14 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.