Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Bettiah train seat availability & fare

Tue, April 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Anand Vihar Terminal Darbhanga Holi Special
05528


ANVT


BTH
17:50
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Champaran Humsafar Express
15706


DLI


BTH
18:55
- T - - F - -
--
--
GNWL194/WL35
59%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
Sapt Kranti SF Express
12558


ANVT


BTH
16:29
M T W T F S S
PQWL7/WL4
65%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
PQWL36/WL17
32%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
PQWL117/WL62
4%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
REGRET/PQWL301
0%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
Satyagraha Express
15274


ANVT


BTH
21:44
M T W T F S S
GNWL9/WL8
87%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
GNWL21/WL16
68%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
GNWL107/WL52
31%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
GNWL492/WL374
1%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express
19269


DLI


BTH
18:47
- - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express
12212


ANVT


BTH
18:32
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Champaran Satyagrah Express
14010


ANVT


BTH
18:57
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15530


ANVT


BTH
18:57
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Bettiah train time table

Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at taking a total of 18 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 935 kms. Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at taking a total of 16 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 935 kms. Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at taking a total of 18 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 921 kms. Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at taking a total of 21 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 903 kms. Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express (19269) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at taking a total of 18 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 943 kms.

Delhi to Bettiah train Seat Availability

In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL117/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 4% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL301 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL107/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL492/WL374 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bettiah train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Bettiah is Rs 2910 in First AC (1A), Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 830 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1145 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Bettiah train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Bettiah - Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212).

Delhi to Bettiah Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at . Delhi to Bettiah garib-rath fare is Rs.830 in Third AC for this train.

Delhi to Bettiah train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Delhi to Bettiah - Champaran Humsafar Express (15706).

Delhi to Bettiah Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at . Delhi to Bettiah humsafar fare is Rs.2195 in Third AC for this train. In Champaran Humsafar Express (15706), seat availability status is GNWL194/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bettiah Sapt Kranti SF Express 12558

Delhi to Bettiah Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at . Delhi to Bettiah train fare is Rs.3055 in First AC, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1795 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL117/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 4% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL301 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bettiah Satyagraha Express 15274

Delhi to Bettiah Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at . Delhi to Bettiah train fare is Rs.2910 in First AC, Rs.235 in None, Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL107/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL492/WL374 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Bettiah Champaran Satyagrah Express 14010

Delhi to Bettiah Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at . Delhi to Bettiah train fare is Rs.1200 in Third AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Bettiah Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express 19269

Delhi to Bettiah Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express (19269) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Bettiah station (BTH) at . Delhi to Bettiah train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Bettiah train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Bettiah is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which travels a distance of 935 kms in just 16 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Bettiah is Satyagraha Express (15274) which travels a distance of 903 kms in 21 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Bettiah is Satyagraha Express (15274) which reaches Bettiah with an average delay of just 2 hrs 55 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Bettiah is Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15530) which reaches Bettiah with an average delay of over 17 hrs 53 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.