close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Belapur trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12148
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
22 hr 43 min
BAP ()
Belapur
SL
₹ 585
12782
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
22 hr 44 min
BAP ()
Belapur
SL
₹ 585
11078
Jhelum Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
23 hr 43 min
BAP ()
Belapur
SL
₹ 555
12780
Goa Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
20 hr 38 min
BAP ()
Belapur
SL
₹ 585
12628
Karnataka Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
19 hr 43 min
BAP ()
Belapur
SL
₹ 585
info

Delhi to Belapur train time table

Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at taking a total of 19 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1372 kms. Jhelum Express (11078) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at taking a total of 23 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1372 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at taking a total of 20 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 1365 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at taking a total of 22 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 1365 kms.
info

Delhi to Belapur train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL40/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL98/WL74 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL292/WL204 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL91/WL58 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL187/WL118 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL378/WL272 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Belapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Belapur is Rs 3855 in First AC (1A), Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2200 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1925 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Belapur Goa Express 12780

Delhi to Belapur Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at . Delhi to Belapur train fare is Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL91/WL58 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL187/WL118 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL378/WL272 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Belapur Karnataka Express 12628

Delhi to Belapur Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at . Delhi to Belapur train fare is Rs.3855 in First AC, Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL40/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL98/WL74 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL292/WL204 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Belapur Jhelum Express 11078

Delhi to Belapur Jhelum Express (11078) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at . Delhi to Belapur train fare is Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Belapur Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express 12782

Delhi to Belapur Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at . Delhi to Belapur train fare is Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Belapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Belapur is Karnataka Express (12628) which travels a distance of 1372 kms in just 19 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Belapur is Jhelum Express (11078) which travels a distance of 1372 kms in 23 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Belapur is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of just 21 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Belapur is Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express (12148) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of over 37 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How can I cancel my tickets?
[My query is about pnr ]6721248938
edit Answer
25 views
  
0 reply
Do I need to book a half ticket for child of age 10?
@Sumit_Rama You will be charged full fare for children aged 5-12 if a separate seat or berth is sought. Now, the half ticket is still available, but without a seat or berth. In such cases, parents o…
check_circle Solved
94 views
  
1 reply
Why is the train no. 02171 Jammu Tawi Superfast AC Spl running 17 hours late
The train was supposed to depart early morning 6:30 from CST.
edit Answer
38 views
  
0 reply
How can I arrange a cabin for PNR:8212160708?
[My query is about PNR 8212160708 for train 22129 TULSI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
344 views
  
0 reply
My waiting ticket lost which was booked through window and PNR not remembered plz tell what to do
My waiting ticket lost which was booked through window and PNR not remembered plz tell what to do
edit Answer
275 views
  
0 reply
In RAC case, is each passenger allotted a seat?
In RAC case , 2 seats are alloted in each RAC??
edit Answer
83 views
  
1 reply
RAC and refund on booked ticket online
I got only one seat in RAC instead of 2, yet paid for 2, will IRCTC refund me back for one or not?
edit Answer
108 views
  
0 reply
How to become assistant loco pilot
Hw to become assistant loco pilot…
edit Answer
136 views
  
0 reply
Boarding point enquiry
I booked a ticket from source station to destination station of a train and changed the boarding point on the E- ticket. Now I want to board the train from the source station. Can I do it?
edit Answer
187 views
  
0 reply
Why 12872 Ispat Express is running regular late
Train information about running
edit Answer
228 views
  
0 reply
Is S4 coach a general coach?
s4 coach is general coach
edit Answer
358 views
  
0 reply