close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Basti trains

05098
Anand Vihar Gorakhpur Holi Special
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 40 min
BST ()
Basti
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
15910
Avadh Assam Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
13 hr 57 min
BST ()
Basti
SL
₹ 365
15708
Amrapali Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
12 hr 57 min
BST ()
Basti
SL
₹ 375
15058
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
12 hr 40 min
BST ()
Basti
3A
₹ 995
SL
₹ 365
15280
Poorabiya Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 30 min
BST ()
Basti
3A
₹ 995
SL
₹ 365
15274
Satyagraha Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 32 min
BST ()
Basti
3A
₹ 965
SL
₹ 355
04404
New Delhi Barauni Special Fare AC Special
NDLS ()
New Delhi
12 hr 19 min
BST ()
Basti
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
12554
Vaishali SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 40 min
BST ()
Basti
SL
₹ 410
12596
Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
10 hr 20 min
BST ()
Basti
12556
Gorakhdham SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 52 min
BST ()
Basti
SL
₹ 405
2S
₹ 235
12212
Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
12 hr 47 min
BST ()
Basti
3A
₹ 715
14674
Shaheed Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
13 hr 07 min
BST ()
Basti
SL
₹ 365
04052
Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Holi Special Fare Special
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 25 min
BST ()
Basti
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
14010
Champaran Satyagrah Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 25 min
BST ()
Basti
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 25 min
BST ()
Basti
15622
Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 25 min
BST ()
Basti
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
info

Delhi to Basti train time table

Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 11 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 722 kms. Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 11 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 718 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express (15058) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 12 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 685 kms. Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 14 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 653 kms. Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 12 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 718 kms.
info

Delhi to Basti train Seat Availability

In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL43 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL286/WL175 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12556), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL117/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL47/WL32 in Second Seater (2S) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL17/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL161/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Basti train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Basti is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 1385 in Second AC (2A), Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 715 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1805 in Second AC (2A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1030 in Third AC (3A).
info

Delhi to Basti train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Basti - Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212).

Delhi to Basti Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti garib-rath fare is Rs.715 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Basti train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Delhi to Basti - Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12596).

Delhi to Basti Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12596) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti humsafar fare is Rs.1760 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Basti Vaishali SF Express 12554

Delhi to Basti Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti train fare is Rs.2590 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1080 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL43 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL286/WL175 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Basti Gorakhdham SF Express 12556

Delhi to Basti Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti train fare is Rs.2565 in First AC, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.405 in Sleeper, Rs.1520 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Second Seater for this train. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12556), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL117/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL47/WL32 in Second Seater (2S) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Basti Satyagraha Express 15274

Delhi to Basti Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti train fare is Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.965 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL17/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL161/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Basti Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express 15058

Delhi to Basti Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Weekly Express (15058) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.995 in Third AC, Rs.1425 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Basti Amrapali Express 15708

Delhi to Basti Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Delhi to Basti train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1470 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Basti train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Basti is Anand Vihar Terminal Gorakhpur Humsafar Express (Via Basti) (12596) which travels a distance of 706 kms in just 10 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Basti is Satyagraha Express (15274) which travels a distance of 653 kms in 14 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Basti is Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) which reaches Basti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Basti is Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Holi Special Fare Special (04052) which reaches Basti with an average delay of over 6 hrs 13 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Ladies Quota change automatically
have booked a ticket in 12601 in Ladies Quota. Confirmed ticket 1 available while booking. Once payment done. It went to PQWL. Why? Will it confirm?? PNR is 4456640348
edit Answer
22 views
  
0 reply
Sir i booked my ticket from okha to guwahati on 22mar. but i m boarding from ahmedabad jn. is it create any problem for me
Please answer me. This is my first booking experiance in trainman app
edit Answer
39 views
  
0 reply
Upon checking the current status of my ticket, it says the halt has been deleted from ISL. Please tell me would I be able to travel with my ticket?
My ticket pnr no. 2739870613. From tundla to guwahati. But when i check the current status at irctc it says the station has been deleted from ISL. Plzz suggest me can i travel on this train. Will my t…
edit Answer
195 views
  
0 reply
Will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time
will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time? will travelling on this journey is comfortable or not?
edit Answer
126 views
  
0 reply
Why is 20802 always running late
Why is 20802 always running late
edit Answer
236 views
  
0 reply
What would happen if i departed the train before 1 or 2 station of my booked journey
What would happen if i departed the train before 1 or 2 station of my booked journey
edit Answer
129 views
  
0 reply
Where train no. 15909 has reached now?
[ My query is about train 15909 ]
edit Answer
105 views
  
1 reply
Why is my coach position changing for train no. 12961 on 9th may train?
Why my bogie is changing for 12961 on 9th may train?
edit Answer
363 views
  
0 reply
Generally from which platform 13005 departs from Howrah?
@TAPAN_KANTI_BHATTACH Train no. 13005 Amritsar Mail usually departs from platform no. 8 from Howrah Junction.
check_circle Solved
558 views
  
2 replies
Is Bed roll available in 3rd ac in 13142 testa torsa express
Is Bed roll available in 3rd ac in 13142 testa torsa express
edit Answer
366 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train number 22858?
[My query is about PNR 2840420366 for train 22858 ANVT SRC SF EXP]
edit Answer
245 views
  
1 reply