Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Barh train seat availability & fare

Fri, August 17
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
13008


NDLS


BARH
24:53
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL17/WL8
82%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
RLWL101/WL39
49%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Vikramshila Express
12368


ANVT


BARH
17:02
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL1
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL36/WL26
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL100/WL45
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL397/WL265
4%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Poorva Express (via Patna)
12304


NDLS


BARH
15:07
- - W T - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express
13120


ANVT


BARH
23:36
- T - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
13414


DLI


BARH
24:39
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
13484


DLI


BARH
24:39
- T - T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Barh train time table

Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at taking a total of 15 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 1062 kms. Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at taking a total of 24 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 1076 kms. Vikramshila Express (12368) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at taking a total of 17 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 1050 kms. Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at taking a total of 24 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 1083 kms.

Delhi to Barh train Seat Availability

In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL70/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL176/WL123 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008), seat availability status is RLWL24/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL174/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vikramshila Express (12368), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL112/WL73 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL458/WL284 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Barh train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Barh is Rs 3275 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Barh Vikramshila Express 12368

Delhi to Barh Vikramshila Express (12368) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at . Delhi to Barh train fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.280 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Vikramshila Express (12368), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL112/WL73 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL458/WL284 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Barh Poorva Express (via Patna) 12304

Delhi to Barh Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at . Delhi to Barh train fare is Rs.3320 in First AC, Rs.280 in None, Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1945 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train. In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL70/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL176/WL123 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Barh Udyan Abha Toofan Express 13008

Delhi to Barh Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at . Delhi to Barh train fare is Rs.1325 in Third AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008), seat availability status is RLWL24/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL174/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Barh Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) 13414

Delhi to Barh Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at . Delhi to Barh train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Barh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Barh is Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) which travels a distance of 1062 kms in just 15 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Barh is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 1076 kms in 24 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Barh is Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) which reaches Barh with an average delay of just 1 hrs 1 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Barh is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Barh with an average delay of over 5 hrs 1 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.