close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Barauni Jn trains

15623
Bhagat Ki Kothi Kamakhya Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
25 hr 05 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 500
15484
Sikkim Mahananda Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
21 hr 30 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 495
12506
North East Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
17 hr 55 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 515
15910
Avadh Assam Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
24 hr 55 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 505
20506
New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
19 hr 25 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
12204
Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
20 hr 30 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
3A
₹ 930
CC
₹ 805
15708
Amrapali Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
23 hr 55 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 510
22412
Arunachal AC SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
17 hr 45 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
12424
New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 25 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
12570
Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15 hr 45 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
3A
₹ 895
15280
Poorabiya Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
22 hr 25 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 480
12554
Vaishali Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
21 hr 25 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 540
20502
Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 25 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
15716
Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
23 hr 45 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 485
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
24 hr 25 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
15622
Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
22 hr 30 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 480
14020
Tripura Sundari Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
17 hr 10 min
BJU ()
Barauni Jn
SL
₹ 485
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn train time table

Vaishali Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at taking a total of 21 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1182 kms. New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at taking a total of 14 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1103 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12570) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at taking a total of 15 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1096 kms. Tripura Sundari Express (14020) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at taking a total of 17 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1091 kms. Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at taking a total of 21 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1104 kms.
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn train Seat Availability

In Vaishali Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL392/WL244 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL4/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL8/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL151/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Barauni Jn is Rs 805 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3285 in First AC (1A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 265 in None (GN) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1020 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 3 rajdhani trains run from Delhi to Barauni Jn - New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (20506) and Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express (20502).

Delhi to Barauni Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.4145 in First AC, Rs.2590 in Third AC and Rs.3590 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL4/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL8/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh Town. Dibrugarh is the only non-capital city in India to have Rajdhani train originating and terminating in it on a daily basis. There are 3 pairs of Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh and Guwahati. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is said to be the slowest Rajdhani amongst all the Rajdhani trains. Its average running speed is only 65 kmph.

Delhi to Barauni Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (20506) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.3840 in First AC, Rs.2315 in Third AC and Rs.3335 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (20506), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL3/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL4/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Barauni Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express (20502) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.3750 in First AC, Rs.2260 in Third AC and Rs.3260 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

info

Delhi to Barauni Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 2 garib-rath trains run from Delhi to Barauni Jn - Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) and Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12570).

Delhi to Barauni Jn Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.805 in Chair Car and Rs.930 in Third AC for this train. In Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204), seat availability status is RLWL160/WL92 in Third AC (3A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL62 in Chair Car (CC) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Barauni Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12570) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.895 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Barauni Jn Vaishali Express 12554

Delhi to Barauni Jn Vaishali Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn train fare is Rs.3540 in First AC, Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL392/WL244 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn Sikkim Mahananda Express 15484

Delhi to Barauni Jn Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train. In Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL151/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn Tripura Sundari Express 14020

Delhi to Barauni Jn Tripura Sundari Express (14020) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Barauni Jn station (BJU) at . Delhi to Barauni Jn train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Barauni Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Barauni Jn is New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) which travels a distance of 1103 kms in just 14 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Barauni Jn is Bhagat Ki Kothi Kamakhya Express (15623) which travels a distance of 1150 kms in 25 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Barauni Jn is Vaishali Express (12554) which reaches Barauni Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Barauni Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15530) which reaches Barauni Jn with an average delay of over 11 hrs 25 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
7 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
368 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
230 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
88 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
358 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
107 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
161 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
314 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
295 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
738 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
595 views
  
1 reply