close
swap_horiz
close
15484
Sikkim Mahananda Express
DLI ( )
Old Delhi
18 hr 33 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
13008
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
NDLS ( )
New Delhi
24 hr 35 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
12392
Shramjeevi SF Express
NDLS ( )
New Delhi
19 hr 10 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
12368
Vikramshila Express
ANVT ( )
Anand Vihar Trm
16 hr 48 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
12436
Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express
ANVT ( )
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 32 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
03430
Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Special Fare Holi Special
ANVT ( )
Anand Vihar Trm
22 hr 05 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
13430
Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express
ANVT ( )
Anand Vihar Trm
20 hr 55 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
12304
Poorva Express (via Patna)
NDLS ( )
New Delhi
14 hr 58 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
13120
Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express
ANVT ( )
Anand Vihar Trm
23 hr 15 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
13414
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
DLI ( )
Old Delhi
24 hr 25 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
13484
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
DLI ( )
Old Delhi
24 hr 25 min
BKP ( )
Bakhtiyarpur Jn
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train time table

Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1044 kms. Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1048 kms. Vikramshila Express (12368) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1032 kms.
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train Seat Availability

In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 20% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL77/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 9% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL220/WL173 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12392), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL216/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vikramshila Express (12368), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL118/WL67 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL415/WL248 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Rs 3320 in First AC (1A), Rs 285 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn - Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12436).

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12436) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at . Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.920 in Third AC for this train. NDLS DBRT Rajdhani is a bi-weekly train connecting New Delhi to Dibrugarh Town. This Rajdhani takes maximum time to reach destination compared to other two Rajdhanis on the same route.

info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Shramjeevi SF Express 12392

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at . Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train fare is Rs.3320 in First AC, Rs.300 in None, Rs.1380 in Third AC, Rs.1965 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12392), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL216/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Vikramshila Express 12368

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Vikramshila Express (12368) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at . Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train fare is Rs.3320 in First AC, Rs.300 in None, Rs.1380 in Third AC, Rs.1965 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Vikramshila Express (12368), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL118/WL67 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL415/WL248 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Poorva Express (via Patna) 12304

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bakhtiyarpur Jn station (BKP) at . Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train fare is Rs.3320 in First AC, Rs.1380 in Third AC, Rs.1965 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 20% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL77/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 9% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL220/WL173 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12436) which travels a distance of 1032 kms in just 13 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 1058 kms in 24 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Bakhtiyarpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Bakhtiyarpur Jn is Poorva Express (via Patna) (12304) which reaches Bakhtiyarpur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 46 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.