close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Bachhrawan trains

14258
Kashi Vishwanath Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 35 min
BCN ()
Bachhrawan
3A
₹ 845
SL
₹ 310
14208
Padmavat Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
09 hr 52 min
BCN ()
Bachhrawan
3A
₹ 845
SL
₹ 310
info

Delhi to Bachhrawan train time table

Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 539 kms. Padmavat Express (14208) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 534 kms.
info

Delhi to Bachhrawan train Seat Availability

In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258), seat availability status is PQWL46/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Padmavat Express (14208), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL366/WL260 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bachhrawan train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Bachhrawan is Rs 2025 in First AC (1A), Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Bachhrawan Padmavat Express 14208

Delhi to Bachhrawan Padmavat Express (14208) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at . Delhi to Bachhrawan train fare is Rs.2025 in First AC, Rs.160 in None, Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train. In Padmavat Express (14208), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL366/WL260 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bachhrawan Kashi Vishwanath Express 14258

Delhi to Bachhrawan Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at . Delhi to Bachhrawan train fare is Rs.2025 in First AC, Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258), seat availability status is PQWL46/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Bachhrawan train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Bachhrawan is Padmavat Express (14208) which travels a distance of 534 kms in just 9 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Bachhrawan is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which travels a distance of 539 kms in 10 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Bachhrawan is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which reaches Bachhrawan with an average delay of just 1 hrs 21 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Bachhrawan is Padmavat Express (14208) which reaches Bachhrawan with an average delay of over 1 hrs 27 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.