Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Ayodhya train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Delhi Chhapra Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
05102


DLI


AY
13:03
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad)
14018


ANVT


AY
14:14
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kaifiyaat SF Express
12226


DLI


AY
10:38
M T W T F S S
GNWL11/WL2
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL27/WL15
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL65/WL41
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL589/WL432
1%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Saryu Yamuna Express
14650


DLI


AY
11:43
M - W - - S -
--
RLWL21/WL16
51%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL44/WL31
42%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL344/WL234
7%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
13484


DLI


AY
12:40
- T - T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Ayodhya train time table

Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at taking a total of 10 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at taking a total of 12 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 643 kms. Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at taking a total of 14 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 632 kms. Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at taking a total of 11 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 622 kms.

Delhi to Ayodhya train Seat Availability

In Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL27/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL65/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL589/WL432 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL344/WL234 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Ayodhya train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Ayodhya is Rs 2385 in First AC (1A), Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Ayodhya Kaifiyaat SF Express 12226

Delhi to Ayodhya Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at . Delhi to Ayodhya train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL27/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL65/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL589/WL432 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Ayodhya Farakka Express (via Faizabad) 13484

Delhi to Ayodhya Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at . Delhi to Ayodhya train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Ayodhya Saryu Yamuna Express 14650

Delhi to Ayodhya Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at . Delhi to Ayodhya train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.935 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL344/WL234 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Ayodhya Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) 14018

Delhi to Ayodhya Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Ayodhya station (AY) at . Delhi to Ayodhya train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.945 in Third AC, Rs.1355 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Ayodhya train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Ayodhya is Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) which travels a distance of 650 kms in just 10 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Ayodhya is Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad) (14018) which travels a distance of 632 kms in 14 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Ayodhya is Delhi Chhapra Jansadharan Special (UnReserved) (05102) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Ayodhya is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of over 7 hrs 24 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.