Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Aurangabad train seat availability & fare

Thu, June 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Sachkhand Express
12716


NDLS


AWB
22:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL14/WL9
48%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL30
31%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL88/WL43
21%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Aurangabad train time table

Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Aurangabad station (AWB) at taking a total of 22 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1399 kms.

Delhi to Aurangabad train Seat Availability

In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL88/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Aurangabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Aurangabad is Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Aurangabad Sachkhand Express 12716

Delhi to Aurangabad Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Aurangabad station (AWB) at . Delhi to Aurangabad train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL88/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Aurangabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Aurangabad is Sachkhand Express (12716) which travels a distance of 1399 kms in just 22 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Aurangabad is Sachkhand Express (12716) which travels a distance of 1399 kms in 22 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Aurangabad is Sachkhand Express (12716) which reaches Aurangabad with an average delay of just 45 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Aurangabad is Sachkhand Express (12716) which reaches Aurangabad with an average delay of over 45 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.