Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Atarra - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448).
Delhi to Atarra Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Atarra station (ATE) at . Delhi to Atarra sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL123/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.