Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Delhi to Anandpur Sahib - New Delhi Una Himachal Jan Shatabdi Express (12057).
Delhi to Anandpur Sahib New Delhi Una Himachal Jan Shatabdi Express (12057) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Anandpur Sahib station (ANSB) at . Delhi to Anandpur Sahib jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.580 in Chair Car and Rs.175 in Second Seater for this train. In New Delhi Una Himachal Jan Shatabdi Express (12057), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL35 in Chair Car (CC) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL73/WL64 in Second Seater (2S) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.