Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Amethi train seat availability & fare

Fri, June 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express
12876


ANVT


AME
10:14
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Vishwanath Express
14258


NDLS


AME
12:49
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL2
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL19/WL19
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL46/WL33
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL124/WL96
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jaisalmer Howrah SF Express
12372


DLI


AME
10:46
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express
13430


ANVT


AME
12:32
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
New Delhi Malda Town Express
14004


NDLS


AME
10:53
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar Terminal Varanasi Garib Rath Express
22408


ANVT


AME
10:38
M - W - F - -
--
--
PQWL144/WL105
35%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
Padmavat Express
14208


DLI


AME
11:31
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL5
71%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
GNWL29/WL18
41%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
GNWL100/WL22
35%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL295/WL207
3%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Amethi train time table

New Delhi Malda Town Express (14004) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at taking a total of 10 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 629 kms. Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at taking a total of 12 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 629 kms. Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12876) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at taking a total of 10 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 638 kms. Padmavat Express (14208) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at taking a total of 11 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 625 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Varanasi Garib Rath Express (22408) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at taking a total of 10 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 617 kms.

Delhi to Amethi train Seat Availability

In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL132/WL106 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Padmavat Express (14208), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL103/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL264/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Amethi train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Amethi is Rs 2255 in First AC (1A), Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Amethi train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Amethi - Anand Vihar Terminal Varanasi Garib Rath Express (22408).

Delhi to Amethi Anand Vihar Terminal Varanasi Garib Rath Express (22408) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at . Delhi to Amethi garib-rath fare is Rs.675 in Third AC for this train.

Delhi to Amethi Padmavat Express 14208

Delhi to Amethi Padmavat Express (14208) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at . Delhi to Amethi train fare is Rs.2255 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.935 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Padmavat Express (14208), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL103/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL264/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Amethi New Delhi Malda Town Express 14004

Delhi to Amethi New Delhi Malda Town Express (14004) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at . Delhi to Amethi train fare is Rs.935 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Amethi Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express 12876

Delhi to Amethi Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12876) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at . Delhi to Amethi train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1400 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Amethi Kashi Vishwanath Express 14258

Delhi to Amethi Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Amethi station (AME) at . Delhi to Amethi train fare is Rs.2255 in First AC, Rs.935 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL132/WL106 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Amethi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Amethi is Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express (12876) which travels a distance of 638 kms in just 10 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Amethi is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which travels a distance of 629 kms in 12 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Amethi is Anand Vihar Terminal Varanasi Garib Rath Express (22408) which reaches Amethi with an average delay of just 1 hrs 58 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Amethi is Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express (13430) which reaches Amethi with an average delay of over 8 hrs 31 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.