Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from New Bongaigaon to Dalkolha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Bongaigaon to Dalkolha is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1480 in First AC (1A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A), Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from New Bongaigaon to Dalkolha is Guwahati Barmer Express (15632) which travels a distance of 366 kms in just 5 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from New Bongaigaon to Dalkolha is Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) which travels a distance of 393 kms in 7 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from New Bongaigaon to Dalkolha is Nagaon Express (15630) which reaches Dalkolha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from New Bongaigaon to Dalkolha is Kanchanjungha Express (13174) which reaches Dalkolha with an average delay of over 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.