Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Nellore to Tenali Jn - MGR Chennai Central Vijayawada Jan Shatabdi Express (12077).
Nellore to Tenali Jn MGR Chennai Central Vijayawada Jan Shatabdi Express (12077) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Tenali Jn station (TEL) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Nellore to Tenali Jn jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.445 in Chair Car and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train.
Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Nellore to Tenali Jn - Tirupati Visakhapatnam AC Double Decker Express (22708).
Nellore to Tenali Jn Tirupati Visakhapatnam AC Double Decker Express (22708) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Tenali Jn station (TEL) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Nellore to Tenali Jn double-decker fare is Rs.420 in Chair Car for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.