Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Sambalpur station (SBP) at taking a total of 20 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 1114 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Nellore to Sambalpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nellore to Sambalpur is Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).
Nellore to Sambalpur Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Sambalpur station (SBP) at . Nellore to Sambalpur train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nellore to Sambalpur is Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express (22838) which travels a distance of 1114 kms in just 19 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Nellore to Sambalpur is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 1115 kms in 23 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Nellore to Sambalpur is Banaswadi Sambalpur Special Fare Special (08302) which reaches Sambalpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nellore to Sambalpur is Bengaluru Cantt. Hatia Express (18638) which reaches Sambalpur with an average delay of over 1 hrs.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.