Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Kesinga station (KSNG) at taking a total of 16 hrs 34 mints to cover the distance of 919 kms.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Nellore to Kesinga can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nellore to Kesinga is Rs 240 in None (GN), Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
Nellore to Kesinga Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Kesinga station (KSNG) at . Nellore to Kesinga train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1240 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nellore to Kesinga is Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express (22838) which travels a distance of 919 kms in just 16 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Nellore to Kesinga is Tirupati Bilaspur Express (17482) which travels a distance of 946 kms in 21 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Nellore to Kesinga is Yesvantpur Tatanagar SuperFast Express (via Tirupati) (12890) which reaches Kesinga with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nellore to Kesinga is Banaswadi Sambalpur Special Fare Special (08302) which reaches Kesinga with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.