Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 25 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 1547 kms.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Nellore to Katni can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nellore to Katni is Rs 340 in None (GN), Rs 1625 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2380 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2905 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL).
Nellore to Katni Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Nellore to Katni train fare is Rs.355 in None, Rs.1670 in Third AC, Rs.2425 in Second AC and Rs.630 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nellore to Katni is Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express (12390) which travels a distance of 1548 kms in just 24 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Nellore to Katni is Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur) (16359) which travels a distance of 1548 kms in 28 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Nellore to Katni is Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119) which reaches Katni with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nellore to Katni is Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) which reaches Katni with an average delay of over 54 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.