Kerala Express (12625) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 24 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 1595 kms.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Nellore to Jhansi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nellore to Jhansi is Rs 4320 in First AC (1A), Rs 380 in None (GN), Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL).
Nellore to Jhansi Kerala Express (12625) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Nellore to Jhansi train fare is Rs.395 in None, Rs.1770 in Third AC, Rs.2545 in Second AC and Rs.675 in Sleeper for this train.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.