close
swap_horiz
close

Nellore to Chittoor trains

17210
Seshadri Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 35 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
16688
Navyug Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 16 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
16360
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 45 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
07115
Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 32 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22851
Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 28 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12626
Kerala Express
NLR ()
Nellore
03 hr 58 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12835
Hatia Yesvantpur SF Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 44 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
18637
Hatia Bengaluru Cantt. Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 41 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
17230
Sabari Express
NLR ()
Nellore
03 hr 54 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
16318
Himsagar Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 23 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
07117
Hyderabad Ernakulam Jn. SpecialFare Special
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 38 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12660
Gurudev SF Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 48 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12845
Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express
NLR ()
Nellore
04 hr 48 min
CTO ()
Chittoor
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
info

Nellore to Chittoor train time table

Hatia Yesvantpur SF Express (12835) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 204 kms. Seshadri Express (17210) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 203 kms. Sabari Express (17230) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at taking a total of 3 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 204 kms.
info

Nellore to Chittoor train Seat Availability

In Seshadri Express (17210), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL50/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL169/WL128 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nellore to Chittoor train Fare

Fare for trains from Nellore to Chittoor is Rs 75 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Nellore to Chittoor Seshadri Express 17210

Nellore to Chittoor Seshadri Express (17210) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at . Nellore to Chittoor train fare is Rs.75 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.160 in Sleeper for this train. In Seshadri Express (17210), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL50/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL169/WL128 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nellore to Chittoor Hatia Yesvantpur SF Express 12835

Nellore to Chittoor Hatia Yesvantpur SF Express (12835) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at . Nellore to Chittoor train fare is Rs.90 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Nellore to Chittoor Sabari Express 17230

Nellore to Chittoor Sabari Express (17230) departs from Nellore station (NLR) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at . Nellore to Chittoor train fare is Rs.75 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.160 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Nellore to Chittoor train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nellore to Chittoor is Sabari Express (17230) which travels a distance of 204 kms in just 3 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Nellore to Chittoor is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which travels a distance of 204 kms in 4 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Nellore to Chittoor is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nellore to Chittoor is Kerala Express (12626) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the fare of 3AC including bedroll in NZM-BDTS Garib Rath?
What is the fare of 3tier coach including bed sheets in Nizamuddin - Bandra Garib Rath.
edit Answer
228 views
  
2 replies
Will the train 13238 arrive today at Mathura Junction?
[My query is about PNR 8715522125 for train 13238 KOTA PNBE EXP]
edit Answer
219 views
  
1 reply
Why isn't there a charging point in S2 coach of train West Coast SF express?
West coast SF express S2 compartment doesnt have charging point , why is it???
edit Answer
174 views
  
1 reply
Is meal included in my ticket or not?
[My query is about PNR 4809372435 for train 12269 DURONTO EXPRESS]
edit Answer
286 views
  
1 reply
When does chart gets prepared for train 12225?
What is time for chart preperation for 12225
edit Answer
503 views
  
1 reply
Is there a separate ladies coach in Godan Express?
@Rahul_Kharwar1 No, there is no ladies coach in Godan Express. However, you could choose to avail the ladies quota reserved for the sleeper class (SL) in the train.
check_circle Solved
558 views
  
1 reply
Can I book a ticket in train 12249 after charting?
Charting done can I book a ticket now from anywhere?
edit Answer
351 views
  
1 reply
Hi can any one tell me is this train catch kakinada LTT 172201 at Rajamandry
[ My query is about train 12805 ]
edit Answer
277 views
  
1 reply
Is train- 13240 cancelled on 24 Feb?
Is train cancel or not
edit Answer
407 views
  
1 reply
When will ICF coach change to LHB coach in 12617?
[ My query is about train 12617 ]
edit Answer
249 views
  
0 reply
When will chart get prepared for Devagiri Express train?
@pawan18 The chart for your PNR will be prepared around 08:00 in the morning and it is most likely to get confirmed.
check_circle Solved
267 views
  
1 reply