Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Naupada Jn to Annavaram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Naupada Jn to Annavaram is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 100 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Naupada Jn to Annavaram is Prasanti Express (18463) which travels a distance of 291 kms in just 4 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Naupada Jn to Annavaram is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which travels a distance of 292 kms in 6 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Naupada Jn to Annavaram is East Coast Express (18645) which reaches Annavaram with an average delay of just 19 mints. The most delayed train from Naupada Jn to Annavaram is Howrah MGR Chennai Central Mail (12839) which reaches Annavaram with an average delay of over 51 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.