Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Parbhani Jn train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Devagiri Express
17057


NK


PBN
06:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL2
35%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL20/WL12
32%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL37/WL21
24%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL154/WL99
12%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
--
Tapovan Express
17617


NK


PBN
06:28
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL30/WL23
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 37
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Tadoba Weekly Express
11083


NK


PBN
07:18
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Nandigram Express
11401


NK


PBN
07:13
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad)
11201


NK


PBN
07:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express
11205


NK


PBN
07:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
Can anybody please tell me the average delay of the train 01666 habibganj express between the station agartala to guwahati?
Actually I have booked a ticket in this train on 16 June.so I want to know its average delay between the mentioned station . If there will be more than 6 hour delay.then i’ll cancel my ticket bcoz I’v…
Answer
47 views
  
1 reply

Nasik to Parbhani Jn train time table

Tadoba Weekly Express (11083) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 363 kms. Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express (11205) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 362 kms. Nandigram Express (11401) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 363 kms. Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 363 kms. Tapovan Express (17617) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 363 kms.

Nasik to Parbhani Jn train Seat Availability

In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL154/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Tapovan Express (17617), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL23 in Chair Car (CC) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 37 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Nasik to Parbhani Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Parbhani Jn is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 495 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1480 in First AC (1A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A), Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Nandigram Express 11401

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Nandigram Express (11401) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Nasik to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.1480 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Tapovan Express 17617

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Tapovan Express (17617) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Nasik to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.495 in Chair Car, Rs.120 in None and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In Tapovan Express (17617), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL23 in Chair Car (CC) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 37 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Devagiri Express 17057

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Nasik to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.1480 in First AC, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL154/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Tadoba Weekly Express 11083

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Tadoba Weekly Express (11083) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Nasik to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express 11205

Nasik to Parbhani Jn Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express (11205) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Nasik to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.