close
swap_horiz
close

Nasik to Nagpur trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 50 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
11 hr 35 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
02031
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur SF Special Fare Special
NK ()
Nasik Road
09 hr 58 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12811
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 05 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
12879
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 10 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
22848
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 05 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
12859
Gitanjali Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
09 hr 20 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 30 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
22127
Anandwan SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
08 hr 52 min
WR ()
Wardha Jn
3A
₹ 920
SL
₹ 350
01201
Mumbai LTT Ajni Diwali Special Fare Special
NK ()
Nasik Road
11 hr 10 min
AJNI ()
Ajni
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12139
Sewagram SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
11 hr 35 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
11401
Nandigram Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
20 hr 15 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 425
11201
Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad)
NK ()
Nasik Road
17 hr 30 min
AJNI ()
Ajni
SL
₹ 415
12105
Vidarbha SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 28 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
12145
Mumbai LTT Puri Superfast Express (via Titlagarh)
NK ()
Nasik Road
11 hr 00 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
12151
Samarsata SF Express
NK ()
Nasik Road
10 hr 55 min
NGP ()
Nagpur
SL
₹ 380
info

Nasik to Nagpur train time table

Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms.
info

Nasik to Nagpur train Seat Availability

In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL128/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL84/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL250/WL160 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL27 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL59/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL137/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nasik to Nagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Nagpur is Rs 2385 in First AC (1A), Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1300 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1720 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Nasik to Nagpur Sewagram SF Express 12139

Nasik to Nagpur Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Nasik to Nagpur train fare is Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL128/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nasik to Nagpur Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Nasik to Nagpur Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Nasik to Nagpur train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL84/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL250/WL160 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nasik to Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Nasik to Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Nasik to Nagpur train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL27 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL59/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL137/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nasik to Nagpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Nagpur is Anandwan SF Express (22127) which travels a distance of 570 kms in just 8 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Nagpur is Nandigram Express (11401) which travels a distance of 866 kms in 20 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Nagpur is Samarsata SF Express (12151) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Nagpur is Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express (12869) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of over 3 hrs 56 mints.
info

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.