Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Mathura Jn train seat availability & fare

Wed, August 15
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


NK


MTJ
21:48
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL27/WL15
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL79/WL35
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL216/WL155
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12617


NK


MTJ
18:20
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL30/WL22
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL40/WL23
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL161/WL122
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Punjab Mail
12137


NK


MTJ
19:23
M T W T F S S
GNWL8/WL8
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL40/WL23
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL102/WL72
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL285/WL197
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Nasik to Mathura Jn train time table

Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 21 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1217 kms. Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 19 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 1217 kms. Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 18 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1217 kms.

Nasik to Mathura Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL173/WL117 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL203/WL135 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL124/WL106 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Mathura Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Mathura Jn is Rs 3585 in First AC (1A), Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).

Nasik to Mathura Jn Punjab Mail 12137

Nasik to Mathura Jn Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Nasik to Mathura Jn train fare is Rs.3585 in First AC, Rs.1455 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL203/WL135 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Mathura Jn Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express 12617

Nasik to Mathura Jn Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Nasik to Mathura Jn train fare is Rs.305 in None, Rs.1455 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL124/WL106 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Mathura Jn Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express 11057

Nasik to Mathura Jn Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Nasik to Mathura Jn train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1410 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL173/WL117 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Mathura Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Mathura Jn is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which travels a distance of 1217 kms in just 18 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Mathura Jn is Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 1217 kms in 21 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Mathura Jn is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which reaches Mathura Jn with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Nasik to Mathura Jn is Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Mathura Jn with an average delay of over 53 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.