Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nasik to Kinwat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nasik to Kinwat is Rs 2130 in First AC (1A), Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nasik to Kinwat is Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401) which travels a distance of 562 kms in just 12 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Kinwat is Tadoba Express (11083) which travels a distance of 562 kms in 12 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Kinwat is Tadoba Express (11083) which reaches Kinwat with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Kinwat is Tadoba Express (11083) which reaches Kinwat with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.