Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Gorakhpur trains

Sun, February 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Kushinagar Express
11015


NK


GKP
28:50
M T W T F S S
PQWL9/WL8
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL33/WL25
18%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL152/WL109
9%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01115


NK


GKP
31:15
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
Kashi Express
15017


NK


GKP
33:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL15/WL11
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL32/WL21
16%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL201
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur AC Weekly Special
01017


NK


GKP
31:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Special Fare Special
01117


NK


GKP
31:00
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Godan Express
11055


NK


GKP
29:50
M - W - F - S
PQWL9/WL7
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL27/WL13
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL248/WL155
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni)
11079


NK


GKP
30:05
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Weekly Express (via Varanasi)
11081


NK


GKP
30:40
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15102


NK


GKP
29:20
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni)
15066


NK


GKP
31:10
M - W - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Nasik to Gorakhpur train time table

Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 28 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1510 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Weekly Express (via Varanasi) (11081) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 30 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1555 kms. Kashi Express (15017) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 33 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1541 kms. Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni) (15066) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 31 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1580 kms.

Nasik to Gorakhpur train Seat Availability

In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kashi Express (15017), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL207/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni) (15066), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL87/WL70 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gorakhpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Gorakhpur is Rs 2350 in Second AC (2A), Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1605 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2875 in Second AC (2A), Rs 765 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2025 in Third AC (3A).

Nasik to Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express 11015

Nasik to Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Nasik to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gorakhpur Kashi Express 15017

Nasik to Gorakhpur Kashi Express (15017) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Nasik to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1625 in Third AC, Rs.2375 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Express (15017), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL207/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Weekly Express (via Varanasi) 11081

Nasik to Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Weekly Express (via Varanasi) (11081) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Nasik to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1640 in Third AC, Rs.2405 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Gorakhpur Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni) 15066

Nasik to Gorakhpur Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni) (15066) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Nasik to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2430 in Second AC and Rs.615 in Sleeper for this train. In Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni) (15066), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL87/WL70 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gorakhpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Gorakhpur is Kushinagar Express (11015) which travels a distance of 1510 kms in just 28 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Gorakhpur is Kashi Express (15017) which travels a distance of 1541 kms in 33 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Gorakhpur is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni) (11079) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Gorakhpur is Godan Express (11055) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 35 mints.

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.