Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Gondia Jn trains

Mon, February 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


NK


G
12:56
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL4
85%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL36/WL19
86%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL68/WL39
81%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


NK


G
14:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


NK


G
12:10
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
12879


NK


G
12:10
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
22848


NK


G
12:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gitanjali Express
12859


NK


G
11:16
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL14/WL9
53%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL28/WL17
47%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL184/WL139
10%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


NK


G
13:06
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


NK


G
12:21
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vidarbha SF Express
12105


NK


G
12:38
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh)
12145


NK


G
12:51
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12151


NK


G
12:51
- - W T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Nasik to Gondia Jn train time table

Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 12 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh) (12145) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 12 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 12 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 11 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 778 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 14 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 779 kms.

Nasik to Gondia Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL68/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL184/WL139 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gondia Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Gondia Jn is Rs 2705 in First AC (1A), Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2005 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL).

Nasik to Gondia Jn Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Nasik to Gondia Jn Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Nasik to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.2705 in First AC, Rs.225 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Gondia Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Nasik to Gondia Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Nasik to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.2705 in First AC, Rs.225 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL68/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gondia Jn Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express 18029

Nasik to Gondia Jn Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Nasik to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1555 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Gondia Jn Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh) 12145

Nasik to Gondia Jn Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh) (12145) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Nasik to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Gondia Jn Gitanjali Express 12859

Nasik to Gondia Jn Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Nasik to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL184/WL139 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Gondia Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Gondia Jn is Gitanjali Express (12859) which travels a distance of 778 kms in just 11 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which travels a distance of 779 kms in 14 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh) (12145) which reaches Gondia Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Gondia Jn is Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express (12879) which reaches Gondia Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 20 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.