Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Dhamangaon trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


NK


DMN
08:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL3
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL15/WL12
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL52/WL27
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL138/WL98
73%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


NK


DMN
08:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL30/WL18
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL39/WL23
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL243/WL191
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur SF Special Fare Special
01011


NK


DMN
08:02
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Karmali Ajni Weekly Summer SpecialFare Special
01120


NK


DMN
07:47
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anandwan Super Fast Express
22127


NK


DMN
07:58
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sewagram SF Express
12139


NK


DMN
08:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL11/WL10
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL31/WL25
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad)
11201


NK


DMN
14:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vidarbha SF Express
12105


NK


DMN
07:58
M T W T F S S
GNWL4/WL3
88%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL36/WL20
82%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL60/WL24
80%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL228/WL171
20%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago

Nasik to Dhamangaon train time table

Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 520 kms. Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 520 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 520 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 520 kms.

Nasik to Dhamangaon train Seat Availability

In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL60/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL228/WL171 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL31/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL138/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL243/WL191 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Dhamangaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Dhamangaon is Rs 2055 in First AC (1A), Rs 825 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL).

Nasik to Dhamangaon Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Nasik to Dhamangaon Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at . Nasik to Dhamangaon train fare is Rs.2055 in First AC, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL60/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL228/WL171 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Dhamangaon Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Nasik to Dhamangaon Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at . Nasik to Dhamangaon train fare is Rs.2055 in First AC, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL138/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Dhamangaon Sewagram SF Express 12139

Nasik to Dhamangaon Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at . Nasik to Dhamangaon train fare is Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL31/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Dhamangaon Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express 18029

Nasik to Dhamangaon Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Dhamangaon station (DMN) at . Nasik to Dhamangaon train fare is Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL243/WL191 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Dhamangaon train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Dhamangaon is Karmali Ajni Weekly Summer SpecialFare Special (01120) which travels a distance of 520 kms in just 7 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Dhamangaon is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which travels a distance of 722 kms in 14 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Dhamangaon is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which reaches Dhamangaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Dhamangaon is Sewagram SF Express (12139) which reaches Dhamangaon with an average delay of over 48 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.