Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Nasik to Dabhaura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nasik to Dabhaura is Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1370 in Third AC (3A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Nasik to Dabhaura is Mumbai LTT Patna Janta Covid 19 Special (03202) which travels a distance of 1098 kms in just 19 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Dabhaura is Kamayani COVID 19 Special Express (01071) which travels a distance of 1255 kms in 22 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Dabhaura is Kamayani Express (11071) which reaches Dabhaura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Dabhaura is Kamayani Express (11071) which reaches Dabhaura with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.